Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Whale of a Tail

Hello Again, and welcome to my blog;

Been a great week. I am getting a nice tan on my face and hands, I am wearing sun screen so do not worry. It was a great week in Sanford. Lots of fun little moments, no time to write them all out so lets focus on the big ones!

For Rev. Gary Gardner, we meet with him again. He is doing well and enjoying our meetings. He always has lots of questions which is nice but that man can talk. He will go on for a while and wont take a breath which makes it very hard to stop him but we have our tricks :) One funny thing when we taught him last. We related the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a ladder and after it all he told us how he saw it more of a bridge and not a ladder. It was funny because he was focusing on that and not the principles. We re did our drawing to a bridge and crossed that concern :) He still has a date to be baptized which is great. Transfers are next week however and there is a chance I will not be here for it. That's ok though, not the important part.

The Gibson family is a family whom we have met with my whole time here in Sanford and we helped them move last Wednesday, I do not know if I will see them again but I sure do hope they remember the messages we shared with them. Its up to them.

Debby Hamilton is someone who has progressed a long ways, and it is just our luck that she is trying to move too. Maybe its the fact that I am not in Sanford that scares everyone off. She hasn't left yet but it trying to sell the land and if she can they will be going. Until that time however, we will meet with her and do what we can to help her. I hope she continues to progress the way she has been, really been great to work with her.

Well, that's about all for the big news, I need to do some exciting things so I can write about it. Oh who am I kidding, the Gospel is the most exciting thing! I hope this update was pleasing to those who had read it. Ill be here next week, same time haha. I find out what transfers are next week so I may or may not be staying or going. Just like last time its not my call. A much wiser person picks that. Send letters and packages to mission office address just in-case I do not stay. (those address should be on my Facebook under profile picture, or even on the left side of my blog website! I do not remember what it looks like. I hope its nice!

To close, I want to share with all that I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's true Church once again established on the earth in these latter-days. I know that we are lead by a living prophet who is lead by the living God. I am so thankful for this gospel and the wonderful effect it has had on my life. I know that as we place our trust in Him, He will never let us down. I love you all so much and wish the best for each of you this week.

Love.
Elder Wyatt





No comments:

Post a Comment