Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Sky Is Blue!

Hey everyone!

Last p-day after emails we went to a lake as a zone. It was a ton of fun. We set up a fire pit and roasted some hot dogs and some of the sisters made us peach cobbler in a crock-pot. It was so yummy. I got to clean the pot :) I am now gaining weight and it is very weird for me. I have spent a long time of my life making sure I did not gain too much and now I do not have to. I have a weird mentality however and have decided to start eating healthy again as to keep my body the way I like it. When at the shore of the lake a missionary taught me how to play "I'm Yours" on the ukulele. (<- that was hard to spell, my Hawaiian friend helped me:) ) We played capture the flag and had a really nice time. I got some good sun but I wore sunscreen so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I even got the back of my ears :) We drove home after a nice day off.
 

We had a ton of great lessons this week. We have been seeing some great things happen in Sanford and it has been very exciting to head out each morning. One of the best things we have seen is with one of our investigators, whom was very anger at us the first time we met her and now she is ready to take the next steps to fallow Christ. It is so neat to have seen her progression and things look like they will  be moving forward over these next few weeks.

With one of the investigators we have been teaching, we have been able to teach his family now too and some are excited while others are not as eager to hear from us but the father always invites us to come back. The daughter is the most interested and the father told her during a lesson to be baptized. She wanted some time but I have faith that it will all work out. :)

We helped a family move and it was really funny how we stacked it all in the trailer. It was like a big game of tetris. We got to work with our whole district and that was a lot of fun, the family made us lunch. I did not love the food, it was too spicy. that's okay, I am training my body to put up with spicy. We got to ride in a police car that day for a ride home. Sanford is like no where else :) 

It was a week with great weather and lots of little miracles. Every day it is confirmed to me more that Heavenly Father answers prayers. It is such a blessing being able to serve Him each and everyday. I know that everything works out so long as we have faith in Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for all that I have and will continue to try my bet each day. Have an amazing week and never lose the faith!

http://www.mormonchannel.org/bible-videos?v=1815129390001

Love,
Elder Wyatt


1. Took a nice nap
2. It took me a few tries, but I got the song right!
3. We played ninja!




No comments:

Post a Comment