Tuesday, October 28, 2014

This is Halloween

!Hola!

     That is hello in Spanish, I hope everyone enjoyed that. If you are looking for fun, a great game that we played with members last week was call Uchtdorf or Dumbledore and it is online. I lost, but had a blast losing. Some of the quotes you would not believe how close they are. It was a really fun night. I would encourage everyone to have a fun Family Home Evening at least once a week. I am planning on having some outrageous exciting ones with my family one day. Always fun to keep things exciting. My score was up and down throughout the night but hey, a few dips just builds character.

     This past week was kinda of a dip at one point because dear Amy and Mike both lost their baptismal dates and does not look like it will come back any time soon. Just the way that it goes sometimes. We will continue to meet with them and do what we can to help them progress and remain friends and support. Others we have been working with are doing really well and hopefully they can continue down the path we are helping them find. Sometimes it's a big mess but with the Rod of Iron can be quite helpful.

     One huge mess this past week was a Missionary Pig Party at a members house. To my surprise we didn't have our forks, and that would have been very helpful but we all had lots of good laughs. The sisters wont soon forget that night. I was nice and stubborn and I made a burrito. It did, however, become a little bit awkward and we got saved by a phone call to go to mission prep.

     Elder Liptrott and I taught Mission Prep as well as Sunday School at church. We are quite the duo and are really good at getting everyone to laugh, even if they just laugh at us. We got to teach about prayer and Heavenly Father. Both are so amazing and go hand in hand. I am so thankful that we have such a loving Father In Heaven.

     This past week was so much fun, they always are and I hope that everyone has a good week over these coming days. I love you all so much and know that everything happens for a reason.

With Love For each of You,
Elder Wyatt

Photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment