Friday, November 21, 2014

Snow, Snow, Snow

Hey!

     For those of you who have seen (watch it if you have not, one of my all time favorites) White Christmas, I am quoting the song from the train: "Snow snow snow." We have been seeing a lot of it out here and it have been a fun little play ground. Elder Liptrott and I have been having quite the adventure with the weather. We have been staying warm and the more we move the warmer we are. We had quite the adventure when our apartment complex lost all gas. So we got to sleep in plenty of blankets and take a nice brisk shower to get us moving. Luckily an Angel came and got the gas working for us. It was answer to our prayers. Loved this week a ton because so often we found answers to our prayers.

     To start the week out on a high note we got to travel to springs to hear from Elder Baxter from the seventy for our Mission tour. It was a scary drive because a storm had just come in but we were like turtles going nice and slow and made it safely there and back. Spoiler I am alive still. It was so cool to hear him teach so boldly and with such a good understanding of things. It is nice to know that these are the type of people the Lord has chosen to lead us. They rock. He got me very excited for the future and his wife talked about the Temple and Eternal Families. It was very interesting and someone next to me whispered "I want to be married so badly" I wonder when I will get a wedding invite in the mail from them, she does not go home for a handful of months but I am sure I will before I am home hear about it.

     We had a great lesson with one of our investigators and set a Baptismal date for her. I am very excited to see her progress and a little biased. The date is set for the 22 of December because she found out it was the date I was baptized and wanted to match it. So that was pretty neat. She is praying and reading each visit so that is good. Biggest struggle is getting her to church. Please pray for her if you can. We also saw great progress with someone who had been moving at his pace, but Josh Spencer is making progress and it will continue to take time but looking good.

     I got to be with different missionaries, I spent the day with Elder Miles. It was a lot of fun. Elder Miles is a great missionary and I learned a ton from him. We got to bike all around Canon and it was quite the adventure. We got to go all around and play in snow. On Saturday I was able to go to the temple. It was fantastic. I have not been since the MTC and it was so great to be there. We went with Wesley Jaynes who took out his endowment. It was so peaceful and felt like home the whole time. I want to go back so badly, one day I will. I cannot wait.

     This week was great. I am so lucky to be where I am and doing what I am doing. Hope everyone finds the joy that every day has for them, at the end of the day always remember that you are love. Oh so much you are loved. I can not express it over words, but you are loved by your Heavenly Father and by His Son Jesus Christ. Pray to Heavenly Father in Christ name, wait and listen. Feel His love with you, I promise it is.

With love,
Elder Wyatt









2 comments:

  1. Daniel, I'm so glad to see you enjoying yourself and helping others! I hope that you finish your mission strongly and make great friends along the way.

    Bondi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete